Sośnica Coal Mine
Its beginning is considered to be in 1857 and the extraction from the Eustachius coalfield. During the Nazi German occupation, it was taken over by the Reichswerke Hermann Göring. At that time, English and Russian prisoners of war and prisoners from Ukraine were employed there. In 2005 it was merged with the Makoszowy Coal Mine, which lasted till 2015. Since May 1, 2016, it has been an independent Sośnica Coal Mine.