Andaluzja Coal Mine
It was built in 1908–1912 by the Schlesische AG für Bergbau und Zinkhüttenbetrieb company, which bought four mining fields in today's Piekary Śląskie from Gwidon Henckel von Donnersmarck. Although in 1922, the mine was within the borders of Poland, it belonged to the German owners. During World War II, 300 people worked in the camp at the mine, 41 of whom were murdered. They are commemorated at the church of St. Peter and Paul in Kamień. In 1999, the plant was put into liquidation.