Mysłowice Coal Mine
Since the merger in 2007 with the Wesoła Coal Mine, it was called Mysłowice-Wesoła Coal Mine. It was created in 1866 by merging the Danzig Coal Mine and the Neu Danzig field. It belonged to Gwarectwo Myslowitz, then to the Katowice Joint-Stock Company of Mining and Metallurgy, and in 1937 it became the property of the Community of Mining and Metallurgical Interests. It was the first mine to use hydraulic stowage (a mixture of water and sand to fill post-mining voids).