Rydułtowy Coal Mine
It was founded by Fryderyk von Sack and his wife Liza under the name Charlotte Coal Mine in 1806. However, it is possible that the mine on Babia Góra hill was already in operation around 1792, even before obtaining an official permit. In 1945, it was named Rydułtowy Coal Mine. It is part of the ROW Coal Mine belonging to the Polish Mining Group.