Bobrek Coal Mine
It was named the same as the present district of Bytom and has been operating since 1922. At the beginning of the 1920s, it reached the highest mining level in Upper Silesia. From August 1945, a labour camp consisting of six barracks operated there. Since 2015, it has been merged with Piekary Coal Mine under the name Bobrek-Piekary Coal Mine.