Zabrze-Bielszowice Coal Mine
It was established in 1976 due to merging Zabrze Coal Mine (formerly Królowa Luiza Coal Mine, established in 1791) and Bielszowice Coal Mine (built-in 1895). Its name has been in force since 1983; in 1997, it was changed to Bielszowice Coal Mine. In 1993, Rudzka Spółka Węglowa S.A. donated the mining facilities of the Zabrze Coal Mine to the Coal Mining Museum in Zabrze, where the Królowa Luiza Mining Open Air Museum was opened. The Bielszowice Coal Mine (named after the district of Ruda Śląska) is still operating today.