Miechowice Coal Mine
It was established in 1899 and opened in 1902. Until 1945 the mine was called Preussen Coal Mine. Like the Centrum Coal Mine, it was owned by Franciszek Hubert von Tiele-Winckler. In July 1945, a labour camp operated on its premises. Reopened after the war, the mine was an independent unit until 1996, when it was merged with the Bobrek Coal Mine. The tragedy of 1993, when six miners died as a result of the tremor, is commemorated by a monument which, together with the buildings of the West Shaft, has been enlisted on the register of monuments of the Silesian Voivodeship since 2012.