Wałbrzych Coal Mine
In 1778, the Bahnschacht Coal Mine was established in Wałbrzych and was later called Wałbrzych Coal Mine (1945). In 1946 it was renamed to Bolesław Chrobry Coal Mine, and after being merged with Mieszek Coal Mine in 1964, it returned to the name Wałbrzych Coal Mine. When decisions were made to close the mines in this region, some attempts were made to save it. In 1994, it was renamed to the Antracyt Coal Mine and extracted coal for four years. The operations ended on June 29, 1998, and the plant was closed in 1999.