Wesoła Coal Mine
Since its foundation in 1911, it has had several names. It was founded as Fürstengrube Coal Mine. Later, in 1922, it was named Prince Coal Mine. It stopped working in 1931 and started again in 1937 as Harcerska Coal Mine. After connecting with the newly established Wesoła Coal Mine in Mysłowice, it adopted its name. Between 1967-1990 it was called Lenin Coal Mine, only to return to the name Wesoła Coal Mine again. In 1947, the Górnik Wesoła Football Club was established at the mine.