Julian Coal Mine
It was established in Piekary Śląskie after World War II. The patron of the mine, which was opened in 1954, was Julian Marchlewski, an activist from Włocławek, also known as "Karski", "Kujawski", or "Baltazar of Kujawy". At the beginning of July 1999, a part of the property and the mining area of the Julian Coal Mine mine was transformed into the Piekary Mining Plant. In January 2012, it became the Piekary Coal Mine.