Pstrowski Coal Mine (later Jadwiga Coal Mine, today a private Siltech Coal Mine operates in its part)


Between 1854 and 1856, a mining field called Hedwigswunsch was established, then it was renamed Bertha Hedwig for a year, and in 1864 it returned to its previous name. After 1945, the mine was called Jadwiga until 1948 and finally received the name in honour of Wincenty Pstrowski. The plant was expanded in the 1970s, including the Rokitnica, Mikulczyce and Ludwik Concordia coal mines. The mine was closed in 2000, but in 2002 the Pstrowski Coal Mine deposits were again exploited, this time by Jan Chojnacki's private company Siltech.