Former residence of Viktor Yanukovich, located on the high bank of the Dnieper River in the village of Petrovce in Kiev Oblast. In the years 1935-2007 it was a governmental residence. On 9 July 2007, President Viktor Yushchenko signed a document renting it to Yanukovych. He expanded it and privatised. It was only after his escape that the media received detailed information about the luxury equipment of the residence. It is possible to visit the residence now.
Photographs were taken in February 2014, two days after Yanukovych's escape from Mezhyhiriya.